Bender IPS System Service
RedHawk Energy Services, LLC is a service subsidiary of the Arthur N. Ulrich Company. In healthcare facilities, NFPA requires regular testing of isolated power systems to ensure they are in peak working condition, keeping patients and staff safe. Our available services ensures certification of meeting the requirements of National Fire Protection Association (NFPA®), National Electric Code (NEC), and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) regulations and standards.
RedHawk Services, LLC is a BENDER Service Partner in Ohio and the surrounding states for Isolated Power Systems at healthcare facilities. Our parent company – Arthur N. Ulrich Company is the manufacturer’s sales rep for Bender Isolated Power Systems in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and Michigan.
Our trained technicians are available to complete Certification Field Testing Services on all makes and models of Isolated Power Panels (not just Bender). To be compliant with NFPA 99, all new installations of Isolated Power Panels must be factory certified to ensure proper installation and function, prior to putting the panels into service.
Certification Field Testing includes, but is not limited to:
– Visual inspection of newly installed panel for proper installation and compliance with wiring requirements per NEC 517.160
– Impedance and Hazard current measurements
– Ground continuity and receptacle polarity testing
– Receptacle voltage measurements
– Testing for proper function of Line Isolation Monitors, remote annunciators and any accessory modules
– Onsite Training for hospital staff on the proper use and case of Isolated Power Systems
– Certification report with all testing data
– Certification of Limited Warranty on Bender Isolated Power Equipment
Our technicians can also advise hospital staff on upgrades & retrofits, annual recertification process options, including multi-year agreements, to ensure the continued compliance and proper function of all equipment.